Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Why do I skip the gym???

Why why why do I skip the gym?!?! I feel so much better about everything in my life when I've had a daily ass kicking from exercise. I haven't been in about a week and a half...busy, rain, work, bad mood, injury, feel like crap....you name it, I've made the excuse. But I went today and I feel awesome. Completely worn out. And that's what I need! I have to stop getting caught up in all the other stuff I have to do and make sure I make getting to the gym a priority first every day. Training at home is NOT the same for me. Neither is teaching bootcamp. I need the gym and I need it first in my day and I need it every day!

I am off today to look at studio space. I am so excited. I will post how it goes but right now I don't want to jinx myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment