Sunday, May 9, 2010

Homemade Score Bars

Ok....just pure evil to post but I am on day 4 of a PSMF and it's all I can think about LOL

Homemade Score Bars Recipe

Ok....ya know how the store bought scor candies are sticky and stick to your teeth...k well, these taste exactly like them but w/o the stickyness. I haven't made the recipe yet but I did get to taste the results I got this from the client I'm painting for today.

Take a cookie sheet and cover it in one layer with salted soda crackers/saltines (the kind you crumble into soup).

Melt one cup of butter and mix w/ one cup packed brown sugar. Spread over the crackers evenly and bake at 350 for 10 minutes I think she said.

Pull it out and, while it's still warm, spread 2 bags of real semisweet chocolate chips over top. The chips will melt cause it's still hot from the oven. Once it's all spread out and melted, place in the freezer till set, or overnight.

Best. Thing. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment