Thursday, November 25, 2010

Babble.

Well it's been a while....I've been so busy with the studio I can barely keep my head above the water it feels like. It's funny how life changes and it's funny how those changes can affect you. I like discovering myself. Finding out why I do the things I do. I wonder if anyone else does that. Some of the answers I don't like though. I push those ones out of my head.

Anyway. Babble. Moving the studio to a new location. I can't wait to be out of the downtown core....it's so busy. Drives me bonkers. And I hate the dirty. The new place will be great. I hope I can pull it all together. The vison I have in my head is pretty grand. I hope it plays out that way.

Considering a strength and conditioning course at Sheridan. I'm pretty excited about it. I need to hire a trainer for saturdays though...working on that now. December's going to be a busy month.

No comments:

Post a Comment